- There are two car parks - the top carpark is entered from Vulture St and the bottom car park from Ernest Street. Parking onsite is free on Sundays if you are attending church.
- The church is also close to Southbank rail and bus stations.
- St Andrew’s has wheelchair access.
- Bicycles can be chained against the railing next to the church hall.
- Sunday services are at 8:30 & 10:30 am and 6:30 pm. Services last 1-1.5 hrs.
- Morning tea is served in the Hall after the 8:30 and 10:30 services.
- There is a creche and Sunday School at the morning services during term time.
- If you have questions, please phone Alan or Ian on 3844 3808.
- Know Jesus, the only Son of God and follow his teachings and example
- Make and nurture followers of Jesus
- Build a diverse community united in Jesus
- Proclaim and live the Gospel of Jesus Christ, so that we will gather, know, grow, give and go.
- Worship, Learning and Discipling, Outreach, Fellowship, Pastoral Care, Planning and Development, Administration and Resources
Our Values are based on reading and learning from God's word, the BibleSo we seek to . . .
- become like Christ in all we are and do
- learn of God's love and grace, being moved by the Holy Spirit grow as disciples of Jesus
- serve God in our Church, our local community and beyond
- worship God who brings us together in peace through the Spirit
Rev. Alan Moore Minister/Rector
Rev. Ian McGrath Associate Minister
Sophie Jung: Office Administrator (and Organist part-time)
- Communion service using the Liturgy from 1978 An Australian Prayer Book.
- St Andrew’s Choir during school term.
- Sunday School: For 3-13 years old, Kindy and Primary during school term.
- Morning Tea is in the Club Room beneath the Church after the service.
- We have large-print service sheets at this service.
10:30 am is an informal service for all ages.
Sunday School: for children 3-13 years old during school term.
Communion: Third Sunday of every month.
- 6.30 pm is an informal gathering meeting the needs of those in the community with little church experience.
- This service is in the Club Room under the church.
- Communion: The First Sunday of every month.
Please fill out the form and we'll send out your gift!
NOTE: We value your privacy and would never spam you
Churches Near Me
If you are travelling, search on Google for Churches Near Me to find a place to worship.