- There are two car parks - the top carpark is entered from Vulture St and the bottom car park from Ernest Street. Parking onsite is free on Sundays if you are attending church.
- The church is also close to Southbank rail and bus stations.
- St Andrew’s has wheelchair access.
- Bicycles can be chained against the railing next to the church hall.
- Sunday services are at 8:30 & 10:30 am and 5:30 & 6:30 pm Services last 1-1.5 hrs.
- Morning tea is served in the Hall after 8:30 and 10:30 services. There is supper after 5:30 pm in the church building.
- There is a creche and Sunday School at the morning services during term time.
- If you have questions, please phone Alan, Ian or Jo on 3844 3808.
Our VisionSt Andrew’s is a healthy, thriving, diverse, outwardly-focussed community, united in Christ.
Our PurposeTo proclaim and live the Gospel of Jesus Christ, so that people will gather, know, grow, give and go.
Our ValuesWe are motivated by the love and grace of God shown to us in our Lord Jesus Christ, for all that He has done for us and continues to do in us through the Holy Spirit. We seek to be Christ-like in all our relationships through the fellowship of the Holy Spirit, as we grow in love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, generosity, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. We grow as disciples of Jesus through learning from the Word of God revealed in the Bible and through our fellowship and loving care for one another. We seek to serve God together in the church and in the world using the gifts and resources God has given us. We appreciate the contribution of all, whether volunteers or paid staff. We want to honour the action of God in bringing us together and in making us different as we seek to maintain the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.
Rev. Alan Moore Minister/Rector
Rev. Ian McGrath Associate Minister
Joanna Vandersee: Stipendiary Lay Minister (Youth, Children & Families)
Sophie Jung: Office Administrator (and Organist part-time)
- Communion service using the Liturgy from 1978 An Australian Prayer Book.
- St Andrew’s Choir during school term.
- Sunday School: For 3-13 years old, Kindy and Primary during school term.
- Morning Tea is in the Club Room beneath the Church after the service.
- We have large-print service sheets at this service.
10:30 am is an informal service for all ages.
Sunday School: for children 3-13 years old during school term.
Creche from 10 months old up to 3 y.o. during school term.
Communion: Third Sunday of every month.
Do Justice – Love Kindness – Walk Humbly with God – Declare Christ – Encourage one another – Pray without ceasing
- 5:30 pm is an informal service ministering to students, young adults and workers.
- Communion: Second and Fourth Sunday of every month
- 6.30 pm is an informal gathering meeting the needs of those in the community with little church experience.
- This service is in the Club Room under the church.
- Communion: The First Sunday of every month.
Please fill out the form and we'll send out your gift!
NOTE: We value your privacy and would never spam you