Recollections from the Past | Anecdotes | Events | Organists | Images

The 1884 JW Walker & Sons Organ was installed in St Andrew’s in early 1885.

At present it is undergoing restoration by Pierce Pipe Organs Pty Ltd.

See Link for Organ Historical Trust of Australia below for background information.

Organ Historical Trust of Australia

Be part of an exciting heritage project…

Become and organ donor!  Contact the Parish Office on 3844 3808.

Leave a Reply