St Andrew’s Church Building is a heritage listed building. Giving towards the ongoing maintenance of this beautiful building is tax deductible when you give directly to our account with the National Trust.
You can give in a number of different ways:
- Donate to: Select National Trust – Queensland
- I would like my donation to go to St Andrew’s Anglican Church, Vulture St, South Brisbane
- Select the Donation Amount
- Click next
- Enter your contact details
- Click next
- Enter your credit card details
- Click DONATE NOW
- If you would rather give over the phone from your Credit Card, ring 1800 650 093 and tell them that you want to make a donation to the National Trust St Andrew’s South Brisbane Conservation Appeal. They will then take your details and forward a receipt by email or post.
- You can make a direct deposit from your bank account to BSB 064 475 and Account number 10391903. Please email email@example.com (and send a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org) and let them know your name, address, phone and the amount and date of the deposit. Please also include that the donation is for the National Trust St Andrew’s South Brisbane Conservation Appeal. They will then send you an email receipt or postal receipt.
- To give via cheque, please mail it to us at 160 Vulture St or bring it to the office or put in a marked envelope in the offertory, and we will forward it to the National Trust. Please include your name and address and phone number and that the donation is for the National Trust St Andrew’s South Brisbane Conservation Appeal.
There is still much to be done such as painting the hall exterior and repairs to a wall in the Blue Room which needs to have paint removed to preserve the sandstone.
Also the fence around the property will no doubt need repairs in future as well.
Please share this page with others who may be interested in helping preserve St Andrew’s magnificent buildings as it is a place loved by many who have had baptisms, weddings, and funerals as well as our weekly services.