We are excited to be able to start meeting together as a church community.
We would love for you to join us on Sundays. In order to do so, it is essential you book in advance to reserve a seat as we will begin with a maximum number of 20 people present. (That number includes those who are leading.)
- Register online for the 8:30 am Service for 5 July, 12 July or 19 July.
- Register online for the 10:30 am Service for 5 July, 12 July, or 19 July.
- You can register as a couple or family at the one time.
- Register to attend by phoning or SMS 0475 941 280 if you don’t have a computer.
- If you are unable to attend after registering, please let us know in advance so that we can offer the spot to another church member who may like to come.
- Once the limit of twenty has been reached, registrations will close.
- We will continue to livestream services until we can resume.
- Groups and activities are resuming but with the twenty limit.
- The weekly bulletin will continue to be emailed.
- Keep in touch with us via our Facebook page.
By attending a service at St Andrew’s, you agree to adhere to the following regulations:-
Although we are a loving church and like to greet each other physically for this time please:
- No physical contact – greet others with a wave or smile
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds or use hand sanitisers upon entry, before communion, and before morning tea
- Physical distancing is necessary because the most likely way of catching the virus is by breathing in micro-droplets from another person sneezing, coughing, or exhaling. You will need to sit at least 1.5 m away from others (couples and families can sit together) as per COVID-19 regulations. Please do not move between groups
Communion will be administered in one kind only (the bread). Everyone is to use hand sanitiser immediately before receiving the bread. People waiting to receive communion should stand at least 1.5 metres from another person. The only time this distancing can be relaxed is the precise movement of receiving the communion. People should avoid kneeling and touching altar rails.
- Offertory: The collection plate will not be passed around. There will be a collection plate in the sanctuary, just before the hand sanitiser station. Please consider giving Tithes online during this time.
- Do not attend if you are feeling unwell- this is essential.
- If you suspect you have covid after attending a service, please contact 13 HEALTH and let them know you attended our service. You must also contact us on 0475 941 280 to let us know too.
- Only those who have booked are able to attend the service, please do not bring extra guests on the day.
Churches Near Me
If you are travelling, search on Google for Churches Near Me to find a place to worship.